Expert advice and quality service
As a long-standing operator of our own plants, we’re deeply familiar with the requirements of investors – and pass the benefits of our experience on to our customers.
We’ll help you make all the right strategic decisions; from analysing contracts and selecting the right service providers to the day-to-day running of a successful site. Maximising your return on investment is always our priority.
In addition, we can also take care of all matters relating to company law. This consists of attending to company management and domiciling the project company, as well as the organisation and holding of shareholder meetings.
Experienced in optimising operating costs
In taking care of your plants, we pay particular attention to reducing your operating costs. Thanks to our sizeable portfolio and broad network, we are able to negotiate very good conditions with banks and insurers as well as with maintenance service providers and surveyors from which you, our customer, benefit. The following example shows what cost savings are possible. Let us unlock the potential savings at your plant.
Our commercial operations management and asset management is tailored to your requirements and specific project characteristics. Irrespective of whether we can support you in particular areas or as part of an all-round carefree package, we look after your project as if it were our own.
Since quality and good service are very important to us, we have had this confirmed by TÜV Süd and had our quality management certified according to ISO 9001.
We manage wind and solar projects across Benelux, with services including:
- Liquidity management and business planning
- Optimising operating costs, finance and revenue
- Reporting to investors and banks
- Accounting and payments
- Review of invoices
- Supporting accountants and auditors
- Contract negotiations and contract management
- Settlement of electricity revenues and leases
- Generating invoices and credit notes
- Managing insurance and claims for damages
- Checking and implementing disbursement
- Selecting service providers and use of existing framework agreements
- Preparing and holding shareholder meetings
- Domiciling the project company and attending to its company management
- Funds management